How to cook hybrid grouper? Try this healthy Thai-styled recipe!
Cathy's easy-to-cook recipe will make your cooking experience a more enjoyable one. In this post, see how she prepare the Thai-style hybrid grouper!
*Thai Style Steamed Hybrid Grouper
*Steamed Shrimps with Garlic
*Iced Saffron Honey Tea
Thai Style Steamed Hybrid Grouper Recipe
- 1 whole hybrid grouper
- 2 slices lime
- 1 stalk spring onion
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 thai red chili, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 100mls lime juice
- 1 spring coriander, chopped
- Stuff lime slices & spring onion into the belly of the fish.
- Steam over medium high heat for 12mins.
- Discard the liquid on the plate together with the lime & spring onion.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together & drizzle over the fish.
- Place more lemon slices & steam for 1min.
- Remove from heat & sprinkle spring onions.
- Serve hot.
Thank you @meowcathy16 for sharing this wonderful recipe with us!
All shrimp, hybrid grouper and saffron are fresh from nature's hug. Shop here!
Nature's hug is a wholesome local seafood supplier based in Singapore. Our traceable seafood is freshly harvested & delivered from farm to customers on the same day. With over 30 years of shrimp farming experience, we are one of the few fresh shrimp farmers in Singapore. Our seafood are farmed in saltwater, giving it a better taste & texture. Our quality of seafood is assured with no genetic modification, chemical & additive free.